Hooks Road Investment Tract
490 +/- Acres
Pittsview, AL 36871
The “Hooks Road Investment Tract” is exactly as it sounds and more!
There is a short, deeded access from Hooks Road to access the property. Wildlife on the property consist of white-tailed deer, feral hogs, turkey, and the occasional opportunity of duck hunting in some low-lying areas. Don’t miss out on a opportunity for an investment holding in which you get to use and enjoy for years to come on a property that produces great quality wildlife! Contact us today for more information or to schedule a showing!
- Located on Hooks Rd.
- Pittsview, AL 36871
- Russell County
- 490 +/- acres
- School house branch (year round creek) and 2 seasonal creeks
- 7 wildlife food plots
- Over 4 miles of road / trails
- Timber lease that expires in 2036
- Yearly payments made
- Payments adjust every 4 years
- Timber is to be replanted at the end of the lease.
LOCATION: Hooks Road Pittsview, AL 36871. Russell County
TERRAIN: Flat to Rolling
ACRES: 490 +/-
LAND USE: Recreational / Investment