115 +/- Acres
429 River Farms Lane
Millbrook, AL 36054
Scenic acreage with home. Farming and recreational opportunites all minutes from town.
River Farm is located at the end of River Farm Lane and is very convenient with tons of possibilities. The property is a total of 115 acres +/- and is made up of mostly open land with several ponds. There are three pond which make up a total of 22 acres +/-. One pond is shared with an adjoining landowner with about 2.5 acres +/- within River Farms property lines. The other two ponds are 8 +/- acres and 11 +/- acres. They have never been stocked but have produced many quality fish. There is about 63 +/- acres of open land that have been used as dove fields in the past. The perimeter of the property was planted with a 50’ buffer of Loblolly pine along with strips of longleaf pine planted throughout the interior of the property in hopes of creating quail habitat. The home on the property is a 1,173-sq. ft. 2-bedroom 1-bathroom elevated home along with a 70-sq. ft. balcony overlooking the property. There is a 1,363-sq. ft. garage that is set up as a game room / lounge. The property also has 2 barns and a fishing dock. The first barn is 70’ x 50’ with concrete flooring and 20’ x 50’ of it is enclosed with 3 separate garages. The other is a 30’ x 36’ open pole barn to store equipment under. The pier / boat dock is 720 sq. ft. and 144 sq. ft. of it is covered.
- 3 ponds 22 +/- acres total.
- 63 +/- acres of open land. Previously used for agriculture and hunting.
- Great recreation / farming opportunities
- 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home
- 1,173 sq. ft.
- 70 sq. ft. balcony overlooking property
- 1,363 sq. ft. garage used as game room / lounge
- 2 barns
- 70′ x 50′ barn with concrete foundation. 20′ x 50′ of which is enclosed.
- 30′ x 36′ open pole barn for equipment
- 720 sq. ft. fishing dock.
LOCATION: 429 River Farms Lane. Millbrook, AL 36054
SQUARE FEET: 1,173
PRICE: $ 625,000