Tomlinson Property – Conecuh River
885 +/- Acres
Dozier, AL 36028
A fine south Alabama turn-key, recreational, and timber tract all along the Conecuh River.
Turnkey hunting and recreational farm that has been expertly managed for trophy deer, turkey, duck hunting. The tract has large greenfields, big timber, and facilities that rival any corporate retreat. The Tomlinson property has over 9000 linear feet on the Conecuh River. The river provides access to renowned Gantt Lake, a famous reservoir known for fishing, duck hunting and investment property. The Tomlinson property is a rare find indeed.
HEATED AND COOLED
- Upper 2 bedrooms, den, 1 bathroom and walkway-1,000 s.f.
- Lower 4 bedrooms, 3 ½ bath rooms-1,000 s.f.
- Lower den, fireplace, laundry room -1,000 s.f.
- Lower dining room, kitchen and den –1,060 s.f.
Total s.f. 4,060 s.f.
NOT HEATED OR COOLED
Camp main building.
- Porches – upper 500 s.f.; lower 500 s.f. -1,000 s.f.
- Drive thru 1,000 s.f. 20 X 50. -1,000 s.f.
- Covered storage area 16 X SO -800 s.f
- Cook house 12 X 16 –192 s.f.
Total s.f. 2,992 s.f.
Total camp square footage – 7,052 s.f.
Other not included in the above:
- Upper above main dining and kit chen; floor system for future expansion1,000 s.f.
- Firewood storage shed
RECAP OF CAMP:
- Not heated or cooled2,992 s.f.
- Heated and cooled4,060 s.f.
Total s.f. 7,052 s.f.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 ½ Bathrooms
- 4 Inch well
- 3 Hot water heaters
- Cable TV
- King size beds
- Bunk rooms
- Laundry room
Note: Camp is completely furnished.
Shop 75′ by 30′ enclosed – 2,250 s.f.
Shop building 40′ by 50 ‘open area – 2,000 s.f.
- Deer cleaning area with drains
- Walk in cooler
- 3 Bays with 8 by 10 roll up doors
- Shooting range – clay and target range
- Equipment storage
Total square footage: 4,250 s.f.
8 Including camp – 25 plus acres
7 Fiberglass five 4′ by 4′, two 6′ X 4′ installed in fields; Three in storage, 2 canvas and steel, and one fiberglass 6′ X 4′.
- Five 4′ X 4′
- Two 6′ X 4′
- Three in storage
- Two Yamaha 4 wheelers 4 by 4
- One Honda 4 wheeler 4 by 4
- One jeep 4 by 4
- Two 14′ canoes
- Three John Deere tractors 90+ horsepower 2 older units, 1 new unit.
- One box blade- 7 feet
- One angel blade- 7 feet
- One tiller- 6 feet
- Disk- 8 feet
- One plow- 3 bottom
- One Gravely Zero turn lawn mower- 60 inch
- One Bush Hog mower- 7 feet Note: other miscellaneous equipment
Note: other miscellaneous equipment
Pete Hall ALC
- 885 acres +/-
- Great timber value
- Great hunting and fishing
- Various recreational opportunities
- 9,000 ft of frontage on the Conecuh River
- Duck ponds
- 8 wildlife food plots
- 7 shooting houses
- 7,052 sq. ft. lodge
- 6 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms,
- Competely furnished
- 4,250 sq. ft. of out buildings
LOCATION:Near Covington County on the Conecuh River near Dozier, AL
TERRAIN: Upland hardwoods to rolling hardwoods to level river plains
LAND USE: Turnkey hunting – recreational farm