Buttahatchee River Lot
1.9 +/- Acres
This is the picturesque property you’ve been looking for!
Imagine relaxing in your dream home overlooking the Buttahatchee River from your back porch and being amongst the old-growth white oaks, eastern hemlocks, yellow poplars, and loblolly pines. The tract is level to rolling & offers a rock-face bluff and a sandy beach at the river’s edge. There’s a surplus of paved road frontage on three sides of the property, offering development potential. Offered in tracts or as a whole: A) Two waterfront lots, and/or B) Dry-land Lot. Lots of recreational opportunities including kayaking, fishing, rock-climbing, repelling, & zip-lining.
- 215’ of Bear Creek Lake Frontage
- 585’ of paved frontage on Hollow Court
- 1.5 miles east of downtown Hamilton, AL
- 1.9 acres +/-
- Marion County
- Hamilton, AL
- 215′ Bear Creek Lake Frontage
- 585′ Paved Frontage on Hollow Ct.
- 1.5 Miles East of Hamilton, AL
- City Water & Power
- Marion County Schools
- Not far from Hamilton Mounds Site
- 215′ of Buttahatchee River Access
- 1.5 hrs to B’ham & Cullman