Bear Creek Lake
1.1 +/- Acres
Mon Dye Road
Phil Campbell, AL
The only lake lot of this caliber and of this character on Bear Creek Lake!
A once in a lifetime opportunity to make your home on one of the last of only a handful of undeveloped Lots remaining on Bear Creek Lake and a Lot unlike any other: the ONLY Lake Lot of this Caliber and of this CHARACTER! This is the perfect tract to build a regal estate to match the majestic views and enjoy a variety amenities and recreational opportunities: boating, kayaking, fishing, rock-climbing, repelling, & zip-lining.
- 150’ of Bear Creek Lake Frontage
- 240’ of paved frontage on Mon Dye Road
- 20 Acre Building Pad, Perc-Tested, and County Water ran to the home-site.
- 50 miles west of the Subject Property is the Mon Dye Public Access Public Beach & Boat Launch.
Bear Creek Lake is rated among the cleanest recreational waters in the South and is home to some of the best fishing in the nation.
- 1.1 acres +/-
- Franklin County
- Phil Campbell, AL
- Bear Creek Lake
- 150′ of lake frontage
- 240′ of Mon Dye Road frontage
- 0.2 acre +/- building pad
- Perc tested, and county water to site
- 0.5 miles from public amenities
- Public beach
- Public Boat Launch